The Data Controller for The Rafferty Group of Companies being:
- Rafferty Holdings Ltd
- Rafferty Specialist Access Services Ltd
- Rafferty International Limited
- Rafferty Lightning Protection Ltd
is Matt Rafferty – Director, and can be contacted as follows:
The Rafferty Group
Nash Peake Works
SUPERVISARY AUTHORITY REGISTRATION
We are registered with the ICO (Information Commissioners Office) and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
If we collect any data from you, we will always tell you why we need the details and for how long we will store them for, ensuring that you are always informed. No data collection will be excessive and we will collect exactly what we need to comply with our legal requirements.
www.rafferty-steeplejacks.com and its owners, The Rafferty Group of Companies, will ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect your information.
DATA COLLECTION ON OUR WEBSITE
We don’t collect data on our website, but we do provide you with an email address so that you can get in contact with us
CONTACT AND COMMUNICATIONS
Once we have contacted you, we will make sure that we have got your explicit consent for any future liaisons. You have the right to withdraw your consent to be contacted at any time by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to receive our newsletter or any marketing information by email, let us know and we will add you to our secure database, and we will only contact you for the purpose of letting you know what we are up to. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time by using the link at the bottom of the e-mail.
Our service only looks to contain safe and relevant external links to other sites, should we wish to use them. We ask all users to note that these external sites are not operated or owned by The Rafferty Group of Companies, and therefore we do not control or are responsible or liable for the content and their policies. Users are asked to review their privacy policies from these links.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
The Rafferty Group of Companies are on Social Media, we use Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin. We will never ask for personal or sensitive information. Social media platforms can shorten lengthy website addresses, and although they take all reasonable actions to ensure the URLs used are genuine, they can be prone to spam and hacking. The Rafferty Group therefore cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by clicking on these shortened URLs.
HOW WE STORE YOUR DATA
The information that we collect from you is stored on our secure servers. We have strict access controls over who can see your data and for what reason. Your data will only be stored for as long as necessary and this will be stated to you in our first communication.
You are the data subject, and with that comes your rights as to what we do with your data.
- The right to be informed – We always make sure that you know why we need your data, what we do with it, how we process, how long we hold it for, and if there is any transfer of data to a third party, with the right to withdraw consent.
- The right of access – You would like to know what data we hold on you? No problem, send us a request at email@example.com . We will respond to you within 30 days.
- The right to be forgotten – You don’t want us to hold your details any longer? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to restrict processing – Do you think the details we hold on you are not correct? Let us know and we will restrict the processing of the data, until we know we have the right details.
- The right to data portability – You want us to send a copy of your data to another data controller? E-mail us at email@example.com
- The right to object – You don’t want us to send you any direct marketing materials? Tell us and we will stop firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – we don’t used the automated decision making or profiling, but if we ever do you will be the first to know.
Not happy with how we have handled your data? In the first instances, please do let us know as we will happily put it right. Still not satisfied? Please contact the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If we make any changes to this policy, we will updated the version on our website, so you are always in the know.