The project was carried out over a 10 week period by Rafferty’s own team of specialist steeplejacks and qualified welders. The work carried out included the following;
– Installation of all specialised access equipment and scaffolding required to carry out the works in a safe manner.
– Structural overplating works to the chimney’s 6 No. flange connections.
– Repairs to 5 No. internal liners.
– Installation of new liner drainage system.
– Manufacture & installation of new access hatch.
– Re-painting the full height of the chimney windshield.