Rafferty’s have successfully completed a six figure contract on a 42m high multi flue steel chimney for the NHS at Royal South Hants Hospital.
The project was carried out over a 10 week period by Rafferty’s own team of specialist steeplejacks and qualified welders. The work carried out included the following;
– Installation of all specialised access equipment and scaffolding required to carry out the works in a safe manner.
– Structural overplating works to the chimney’s 6 No. flange connections.
– Repairs to 5 No. internal liners.
– Installation of new liner drainage system.
– Manufacture & installation of new access hatch.
– Re-painting the full height of the chimney windshield.